Welcome to the new DJJ Website!
Find out how to use the new site.

Invest in Children

Show your support! Prevent juvenile crime and help your community with the purchase of an Invest in Children license plate.

Buy the Invest in Children License Plate Today!

How do I purchase a specialty license plate?

When you renew your registration, or simply want to replace your current license plate with a specialty license plate, visit your local tax collector's office.

To find your tax collector's office, visit the Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles.

Image of Invest in Children license plate

Where does my money go?

Proceeds go directly to your county to fund these programs:

  • After-school activities
  • Mentoring
  • Tutoring
  • Job internships
  • Youth Summits
  • Learning to live violence-free
  • Parent-child relationship building
  • Summer camp scholarships
  • Recreational programs for girls and boys
  • Substance abuse intervention